Princess of Wales, formerly the Barmouth lifeboat. 37 foot Rother class, fully self righting.
One of only 2 constructed in cold moulded mahogany.
Twin Ford 4 cylinder diesels in walk through layout.approx 1200 hrs.
- 5 Berths, Raritan Lectra vaccuumWC and wash facilities forward.
- Wheelhouse extended aft to provide saloon / dining area.
- Condor remote anchoring system with chain depth recorder.
- Radar and plotter.
- Ray430 loud hailer.
- Ray ST50 autopilot.
- ICS Navtex.
- Stowe Seamarshall echo-sounder.
- trimble navigator.
- 2 everclear windows.
- new battery management system.
- hold and cold water.
Owner has full documented history and pictures with Princess Diana at the naming ceremony and on board.
Lot of money spent on this boat.