Princess of Wales, formerly the Barmouth lifeboat. 37 foot Rother class, fully self righting.
One of only 2 constructed in cold moulded mahogany.
Twin Ford 4 cylinder diesels in walk through layout.approx 1200 hrs.
- 5 Berths, Raritan Lectra vaccuumWC and wash facilities forward.
- Wheelhouse extended aft to provide saloon / dining area.
- Condor remote anchoring system with chain depth recorder.
- Radar and plotter.
- Ray430 loud hailer.
- Ray ST50 autopilot.
- ICS Navtex.
- Stowe Seamarshall echo-sounder.
- trimble navigator.
- 2 everclear windows.
- new battery management system.
- hold and cold water.
Owner has full documented history and pictures with Princess Diana at the naming ceremony and on board.
Lot of money spent on this boat.
MUST BE SOLD VERY REALISTIC PRICE NOW. May 22