RNLB St Andrew Civil Service No 10
The St Andrew lifeboat, built 1951 for the Whitehills, Scotland station.
41 foot Watson class with alloy superstructure.
Twin Ford “D” series marine engines known as Parsons Porbeagles, 50 hp each. The vessel in the original layout internally and externally.
The only lifeboat of this class in original, seaworthy condition.
The owner retiring and wants to find the vessel a good home.
Asking price negotiable.